Monday, May 25, 2009

Best LONG Weekend Of My LIFE!




Wow...I have had the (no lie) BEST weekend of my LIFE. Ok do you want me to tell you about it?....Are you sure?? I dont want to bore you.....hmm...ok...maybe..Alright, if you insist!

Firstly Saturday morning (i was late =( sorry!) I went over to Tori Silingo's house. Sarah Davis and Rachel MacMicheal ( think that is how you spell her name) were both there. Our fun "Girl Day" started off by us hangint out and talking at the kitchen table. Then we figured we wanted to get out of the house (since EVERYONE has been stuck inside because of this aweful rain...well..not everyone (*cough cough* Taylor and Jonathan)). So we did, we decided to go to New Symrna Beach and walk around and go into all of the cute little shops that they have around Flagler Ave. Talk about fun! We had a BLAST...we went to a little shop called Sue Who and tried on their sunglasses and funky shirts. After coming home we hung out and talked and painted toenails and our fingernails, sang and listened to music. Then we ate dinner (thank you Mrs. Silingo for those WONDERFUL tacos!) Then we hung out and talked more, and then watched Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. That was really cute.

Sunday, I came to church with Tori and her family, Sarah D and Rachel M. After church my mom, Spencer and I all went home, ate lunch and chilled for a bit before we went over to the NUGENTS! We had so much fun! I brought a few movies over and so we ended up watching Bride Wars. It was really cute. After that we all hung out and talked and spent fun time together. Then Owen cooked us dinner, Taylor played his guitar for me (he is awesome by the way!) and saw a dead cat in the yard, hmmmm..what else did we do? Looked at photos of the boys of when they were little..haha. We had lots of fun.

Today I woke up, read IT's blog (very inspiring). Then me, my brother and I drove and met the Moore's and they picked Spencer and I up. We all drove to Blue Springs and had such an awesome time!! Leash, I, Havilah and Olivia M all hung out and had so much fun. We went canoaing, swimming and went all over Blue Springs. I SAW A MANTEEE! It was HUGE..i have never seen one before and it was really cool. I loved spending time and getting to know Elishah...she wants me to start singing on the worship team at church..I am kind of shy to do that and I dont think i have a good voice but we will see.

I will add more details later. Thank you for reading, sorry that it is kind of rushed.

~Liv

Here are some pics:















7 comments:

  1. HAHAHA HeYY GIRL!!! OMG THAT WAS A BLASTT!!!!
    we totally got a work out for the whole week! =P (all stars! haha!) cant wait to do it again!
    ~Leasha!
    ps ALY! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm so glad you two are FINALLY getting along ;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. We never really didnt get along....We had a ton of fun yesterday! We are alot alike.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaaa IAN! haahha oh god! nice pics liv! hahha =DD

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha DUDE i was looking at those amazing pics and I was like wheres that music coming from and like looking everywere and IT WAS ON UR BLOG!!!!!!! (DONT FORGET!!!!!!!!!!!) LOVEEE THAT SONG!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA me too!! It is aweesome..like us haha..(allstars!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. HHAHAHA!!! I think after All-stars im gonna join the Army! hahahahhahaha!! =DD

    ReplyDelete