Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Baseball, horses, wedding, babies, easter...yep

Good morning everyone!

Soo...I have not posted in awhile....well...lets fix that!

Well school is good, Spencer has a baseball game tonight, my horse training is coming along (i got on Rudy last night!!), hmm oh my cousin's wedding is the 9th of May!! I am so excited about that cause i get to meet my other cousin's baby boy (Grant Allen), got a cute dress for Easter and my cousin's wedding. Had a horse show Sunday.

So what did you do for Easter? I and my mother, brother, friends of ours Aric, Evan and Ms. Thurber (they are from Grace church) all got together and went to Wekiva springs park. That was..fun.. We all went canoeing.....Yeah Spencer and i suck as a team, he wouldnt listen to me and he didnt know how to control the back and i was in the front and it just really sucked. I got crashed front first into a tree with like spiders and who knows what else! ..um yeah. Well that is whats happening... sorry for the boring post, i am sure most of you do not care haha!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment