Tuesday, April 7, 2009

here they are!

These are just some of the pictures. The photographer took 300 pictures!




This is Ike, a 18yr Thoroughbred


This picture below is Cobra (the grey) and her baby Sassy, they are Paso Finos


Here is my baby (Rudy)

Rudy APHA paint horse

Ike

The lighter colored one is Squirly and the darker one is Anaconda, they are both Paso Finos

Anaconda (Paso Fino)

This one below is Tinkerbell, she is an American Quarter Horse

Sassy and Cobra

Here is Cody the lighter colored one (i ride him) and LJ (Little John). They are both Appaloosas.

LJ and Cody

Rudy, American Paint Horse

Oreo (Moran and something cross)
Best picture EVER, this is my boy, Valentino Barlnk
here is my fav pic, ill add more later

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!!!!! that is SWEET!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of them but I want to steal Cobra! LOL they are all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete